Right Wing Bonus Tracks – 5/18/15
- A helpful tip from Rev. Austin Miles: “The sub-human creature called Obama, can rightfully be identified as a charismatic monster that rose straight from the pits of hell. From hell did he come and to hell shall he return.”
- In their latest WND column, the Benham brothers repeat a spurious quote often attributed to George Washington.
- Janet Porter is demanding an apology from President Obama for supposedly “condemning the words of Jesus.”
- Cindy Jacobs and her prayer warriors recently went to New York to save America from economic calamity.
- Finally, Matt Barber will not comply with the despots who are seeking to legalize gay marriage: “To coerce, through the power of the police state, faithful Christians to abandon the millennia-old biblical sexual ethic and embrace the sin of Sodom would likewise require that Christians sign-off on fornication, adultery, incest and bestiality. Such is the unnatural nature of government-mandated moral relativism.”