Right Wing Bonus Tracks – 5/15/15
- Audrey Russo warns that “Obama has been planting Muslims, here in the United States, since he came into office … And when that planting blooms: It will be a harvest from Hell.”
- Gary Bauer has some thoughts on the sorts of “gotcha questions” he wants to see Democratic presidential candidates have to face.
- Mat Staver says that “the push for transgender rights is all a part of the homosexual agenda to create sexual anarchy in order to destroy marriage, morality, and objective truth. This is not civil rights; this is the abolition of civil rights. It is the deconstruction of objective reality and natural law.”
- Marjorie Dannenfelser is all in for Carly Fiorina.
- Mike Huckabee has written and signed his own “Pledge to the People.”
- Finally, another reasonable column from David Lane: “Here in the United States, the Supreme Court looks to conform every vestige of American life and society to the worship of the golden calf of Secularism … Another diabolical serpent is stalking the land. This is natural, of course, for freedom eternally faces a fundamental moral challenge. Why? It’s part of God’s unending order.”