Right Wing Bonus Tracks – 5/14/15
- Scott Walker is working hard to court Religious Right activists who are skeptical about the depth of his support for their radical agenda.
- NOM calls for all states to follow Texas’ lead in preemptively defying the Supreme Court on gay marriage.
- Sadly, John Bolton will not be running for president.
- Gary Bauer thinks that “the election victory by Prime Minister David Cameron and the Conservative Party in Great Britain should encourage conservatives who are fearful that Hillary Clinton will be president.” It seems that no one told Bauer that Cameron is a supporter of gay marriage and universal health care.
- Finally, Erik Rush has some intelligent thoughts to share about Michelle Obama: “I’ll have to admit that First Sasquatch Michelle Obama outdid her husband concerning racialist gaffes in one fell swoop over the weekend, when she bloviated at length before a lectern at Tuskegee University. Her so-called commencement address was largely a stream of self-pitying, self-righteous, bitter, paranoid racialist propaganda.”