Right Wing Bonus Tracks – 5/12/15
- Linda Harvey says that anti-discrimination measures that provide protection to gays “should really be called ‘gag’ orders, because the goal is to criminalize speech and Christian faith.”
- Frank Gaffney says that President Obama has “changed sides” on Iran.
- We can add Texas Eagle Forum leader Cathie Adams to the list of conservatives worried about Jade Helm 15: “Why is it that only states that are red, those that are Republican, are being targeted in this?”
- Christopher Doyle blasts the Oregon legislature for putting “politics and pedophiles above patients” by banning ex-gay conversion therapy for minors.
- James Dobson continues to issue dire warnings about the Supreme Court’s looming gay marriage ruling.
- Finally, Michael Farris vows that Patrick Henry College will “stand forthrightly for Christ and for liberty no matter what the cost” if the Supreme Court legalizes gay marriage.