Right Wing Bonus Tracks – 5/1/15
- MAYDAY! MAYDAY! Anne Graham Lotz is organizing nine days of prayer because “God [is] clearly warning that His judgment is coming on America and on our world, and it’s going to be ugly.”
- Pamela Geller reports that there is no such thing as marital rape in Islam. Phyllis Schlafly, of course, holds that very same belief about American law.
- Cindy Jacobs’ friend had a “warning dream” and she can be trusted because she has a “track record of seeing events happen in dreams prior. I dreamt accurate warnings of the Boston marathon bombings, the Sandy Hook school shootings, the Nairobi Kenya mall shootings.”
- Hans Von Spakovsky is outraged that the Federal Election Commission is promoting “goofy gender ideology” by holding a forum on women in politics.
- Finally, Gov. Nikki Haley invites everyone to participate in the upcoming “The Response” prayer rally being held in South Carolina in June.