Right Wing Bonus Tracks – 5/11/15
- Want to spend 24 hours on the National Mall singing the National Anthem with various Religious Right activists? You are in luck!
- Franklin Graham says that if the Supreme Court strikes down gay marriage bans, it “sets the stage for persecution of believers committed to living by the truth of God’s Holy Word.”
- Some bad news from Jonathan Cahn: “[D]o I believe that we can avoid God’s judgment, the hand of His shaking? No—not any more than could ancient Israel. No nation, so blessed with God’s blessings, can so blatantly war against the God of its blessings and expect those blessings to continue. I believe a great shaking is coming to this nation.”
- Bryan Fischer says homosexuality “is a worse form of sexual sin because it deviates even further from God’s design for sexual union than adultery does.”
- Finally, apparently using the abbreviations B.C.E and C.E instead of B.C and A.D is a form of anti-Christian persecution: “On the surface it is peaceful and silent, but underneath just as deadly as the physical kind sans the torture, beheadings, and refugees.”