Right Wing Bonus Tracks – 4/8/15
- “Should the court require the states and the people to ‘ritualize’ sodomite behavior by government issuance of a state marriage license, it could bring God’s judgment on the nation,” says an amicus brief submitted to the Supreme Court “by the William J. Olson law firm and the U.S. Justice Foundation on behalf of Public Advocate of the U.S., Joyce Meyer Ministries, the Lincoln Institute, the Abraham Lincoln Foundation, Institute on the Constitution, Conservative Legal Defense and Education Fund and pastor Chuck Baldwin.”
- Tom Tancredo cites Savannah Guthrie’s interview with Rand Paul: “Well, I hate to sound like the reporterette that was giving him a hard time on television yesterday morning, but he is going to have to explain a lot of things.”
- Ken Blackwell says that those fighting against gay marriage are modern-day civil rights activists and conscientious objectors: “We will stand up against the pink panzers of political correctness.”
- Janet Jenkins’ lawsuit against those she alleges were involved in helping her former partner Lisa Miller kidnap their daughter and flee the country has been delayed.
- Tomorrow, the American Family Association, One Million Moms, the Media Research Center, and the Family Research Council will launch a campaign to get ABC to cancel its sitcom based on the life of Dan Savage.
- Finally, Don Boys has some thoughts: “Sodomy is evil, wrong, wicked, sinful, corrupt, perverse, bad, immoral, depraved, decadent, dissolute, debauched, and disgusting. And whether I’m writing in love or hate doesn’t change the facts.”