Right Wing Bonus Tracks – 4/27/16
- Chaos continues to roil Eagle Forum.
- Linda Harvey calls on Target employees to rise up: “Some may lose jobs if there’s a downturn in sales. So, why not band together and approach management to stop such foolishness? Or, better yet: Work hard and become management. And then end the promotion of deviance.”
- Glenn Beck says that Ted Cruz’s decision to announce Carly Fiorina as his running mate will be a game changer because she is the “first female” with a chance to become vice president. That must come as news to Sarah Palin and Geraldine Ferraro.
- Liberty Counsel brags of scoring “another victory for religious freedom in Tennessee schools” by helping impose regulations designed to block an LGBT club.
- Finally, Gordon Klingenschmitt says that he’s known for “being the friendliest and funniest member of the [Colorado] Legislature.”