Right Wing Bonus Tracks – 4/22/16
- Mike Huckabee sympathizes with Pat Boone: “I’m not surprised about the backlash against Pat. Any time you defend anything from a Christian perspective, there’s extraordinary pushback. I’ve experienced it, and now Pat has, too.”
- Todd Starnes says “the Republican party is imploding” because of Donald Trump.
- The Family Policy Alliance targets Target.
- Bradlee Dean insists that the satirical “Gay Manifesto” was not satire at all: “Barack Hussein Obama, the ‘first gay president,’ and his controllers appointed 225 radical lesbians, homosexuals and transgender to governmental positions only to be used as a political battering ram to upend American sovereignty.”
- Karl Benzio of the Christian Medical Association says that sex-ed in public schools must be “grounded in solid biblical truths as the foundation.”
- Finally, Janet Porter is outraged that ESPN fired Curt Schilling because she apparently doesn’t understand how the First Amendment works: “It’s unacceptable to police people’s speech and fire them for exercising their First Amendment Freedoms.”