Right Wing Bonus Tracks – 4/2/15
- FRC and NOM are both urging Indiana Gov. Mike Pence to veto legislation designed to clarify the state law that allows businesses to engage in discrimination in the name of “religious freedom.”
- Matt Barber likewise writes an open letter to Gov. Pence, apparently believing himself to be the chosen representative of all Christians.
- Tucker Carlson won’t allow anyone at his Daily Caller website to criticize Fox News because he works at Fox News and he just “doesn’t know what to do about” that obvious conflict.
- Why is this “7 Reasons Same-Sex ‘Marriage’ Isn’t Conservative, or Marriage” piece being credited to James Robison when it appeared last week on The Stream, written by Jay Richards?
- Finally, Willie Robertson is an American hero: “‘Duck Dynasty’s’ Willie Robertson Collaborates With Openly Gay and Married Production Director for ‘Duck Commander Musical.'”