Right Wing Bonus Tracks – 4/14/16
- Donald Trump says that his favorite Bible verse is “an eye for an eye,” which tells you all you need to know about what sort of Christian he is.
- Anne Graham Lotz says that “now is the time to get serious about repentance and prayer” because America is under God’s judgment.
- “Coach” Dave Daubenmire admits that “I am a hater. And a proud one, I might add. I hate what homosexuality does to people. I hate the destructive nature of that debaucherous behavior and the impact it has on the individual. I hate the pain that it causes to innocent parents and siblings. I hate that it is taught to our children as normal behavior.”
- Erik Rush declares that “the ‘struggle for LGBT rights’ in America is and has always been nothing more than a pretext for the complete disenfranchisement of Christians.”
- Finally, FRC again prays that anti-LGBT laws will be passed in every state: “May Christians arise in every state to demand that their leaders uphold the religious liberty guaranteed in the U.S. Constitution. May every state adopt Religious Freedom Restoration Acts (RFRAs) and Government Non-Discrimination Acts (GNDA) to protect Bible-believing Christians and all Americans. May our governments cease and desist from dispensing special rights to individuals because of their sexual proclivities and practices. May God intervene to stop the insanity and preserve the innocence of our children and grandchildren.”