Right Wing Bonus Tracks – 4/13/16
- Joseph Farah declares that “never before in American history has a president posed the biggest threat to the country’s best interests. He’s America’s No. 1 enemy. He’s freedom’s No. 1 enemy. He’s justice’s No. 1 enemy.”
- Matt Barber says that anyone who objects to renaming the law school at George Mason University after Antonin Scalia is “closed-minded and intolerant.”
- Linda Harvey fumes that “homofascists” are “the biggest bullies in today’s culture.”
- Phil Burress says that John Kasich “has no common sense whatsoever” and has “lost all sense of reality” for saying that he would not have signed North Carolina’s anti-LGBT law.
- Finally, Michael Ware warns that gay rights activists are pushing America toward another Civil War.