Right Wing Bonus Tracks – 3/9/16
- The Colorado Springs Gazette calls upon Republicans to tell Gordon Klingenschmitt “to check his demeanor and stop embarrassing their city and party” after he “publicly exploited the death of a beloved priest — on the day of his funeral” to raise money for his state senate campaign.
- Phyllis Schlafly seems to get worked up over the strangest things.
- Glenn Beck is sad to discover that Matt Drudge is not reliable: “We used to use Matt Drudge all the time for broadcast because we would know that it was a pretty good source. You can’t use Matt Drudge anymore.”
- Carly Fiornia has endored Ted Cruz.
- Finally, Linda Harvey warns her fellow anti-gay Republicans to beware of John Kasich’s “pro-homosexual sympathies.”