Right Wing Bonus Tracks – 3/26/15
- Just as they did during the last two presidential election cycles, Religious Right activists are trying to unify behind one candidate in order to stop an unacceptably “moderate” front-runner. We are sure it’ll work this time.
- Jay Richards claims that recognizing marriage equality “strikes at the foundation of individual rights.”
- AFA Executive Vice President Ed Vitagliano tells WND that there is a “tendency for gay activists to want basically the whole world to be gay.”
- We are not quite sure how Brietbart.com thinks that it has “debunked” the “Media’s Latest Ignorant, Bigoted Attack On ‘Duck Dynasty’s Phil Robertson” given that Robertson was quoted verbatim.
- Finally, David Lane says that if John McCain or Mitt Romney had chosen Mike Huckabee as their running mate, they would have been elected president.