Right Wing Bonus Tracks – 3/24/16
- Bethany Blankley advises Donald Trump to pick Mike Huckabee as his running mate: “Huckabee might be a sure bet to help elect a Cyrus or a Paul, rather than a worse successor of America’s current nemesis, Ahab: an evil queen Jezebel.”
- Bryan Fischer says that “Donald Trump is a mean-spirited, vindictive man virtually devoid of character. He is worthy of no respect.”
- “Coach” Dave Daubenmire mocks “the pussy-cat pastors” who are afraid that they’ll wind up in jail for preaching against homosexuality: “I think America might be a different country if some of the prissy pastors got their powdered posteriors thrown behind bars … I think locking up some pastors would be a good thing. Maybe it would wake folks up to how dire a situation we currently find ourselves in. Don’t protect the pastors, persecute them. Persecution is good for the soul.”
- Robert Jeffress blasts Glenn Beck for saying that evangelical Christians who are voting for Trump “are not listening to their God.”
- Finally, Ted Cruz called Trump a “sniveling coward” but then bravely refused to answer when asked if he’s still standing by his pledge to support him should Trump win the GOP nomination.