Right Wing Bonus Tracks – 3/17/16
- Rick Joyner and Todd Bentley discuss all of the people that Bentley has successfully raised from the dead.
- Bryan Fischer says that “if liberals truly care about the health of all our citizens,” they “should start fining people for engaging in homosexual sex.”
- John Stemberger says that Donald Trump is “perhaps the most ungodly, immoral man ever to run for public office as president” and that Christians who vote for him “need to be ashamed of themselves.”
- Trump supporter Laurie Roth sees things differently: “The thing that America already gets is that Trump is taking on the bad guys in America and not just standing up and shouting. He is representing and standing for the vast majority of Americans who frankly, the GOP is really at war with. The GOP is at war with the people and we will not stand it anymore. They had better listen or else.”
- Finally, FRC prays that Senate Republicans will block the nomination of Merrick Garland: “May Christians fully understand what is at stake with the presidency and his/her nominees to the Supreme Court, which has a profound impact on the direction of our nation. May churches and the intercessory prayer movement engage in warfare prayer until our high court is predominated by Constitutional conservatives who will preserve the right to life, natural marriage, religious liberty, private property, the Second Amendment and overturn rulings where past courts have gone awry. May our children’s liberty be vouchsafed!”