Right Wing Bonus Tracks – 3/13/15
- Scott Walker claims to have unsealed his college records; PolitiFact claims that is false.
- The AFA wins another impressive victory as guards at a Georgia Air Force base will once again be able to say “have a blessed day.”
- Sam Rohrer, president of the Pennsylvania Pastors Network, laughably says that criticism of David Barton’s shoddy work is “not substantive.”
- Don’t you hate it when books contain swear words? Now you don’t have to read them!
- Steve Pauwels reminds Glenn Beck that the Founding Fathers “weren’t fans of sodomy.”
- Finally, prosperity gospel preacher Creflo Dollar needs 200,000 people to donate $300 a piece so he can buy himself a new luxury airplane.