Right Wing Bonus Tracks – 2/8/16
- David Lane blasts President Obama for defending Muslims: “What happened at the National Prayer Breakfast in Washington, D.C., was not just unholy, but an abomination.”
- Jesse Lee Peterson says that Trayvon Martin’s parents “gave no love while he lived, but profit today from his death … Now that he’s dead, they want to pretend they loved him.”
- Phyllis Schlafly has issued a 15-page report arguing that “Marco Rubio is the candidate of open borders, Obamatrade and mass immigration, making one last attempt to pull off one big con.”
- Speaking of Rubio, it looks like Eugene Delguadio is following his presidential campaign and trolling him for having taken money from a gay donor.
- Landon Schott has a theory: “I believe the gay community unconsciously chose the rainbow as their banner because, on some level, they desire the presence of God without passing through the judgment of God.”
- Finally, with the Carolina Panthers having lost the Super Bowl last night, it looks like Rick Joyner will have to wait a little longer to see the start of the prophesied Third Great Awakening.