Right Wing Bonus Tracks – 2/5/15
- Bobby Jindal and Rick Perry both spoke at American Principles Project events today.
- Matt Moore explains that Christians really love gays, which can be demonstrated by the fact that they are not throwing them off of buildings, like ISIS does.
- Michael Brown declares that “it’s high time to push back against gay activism.”
- Bryan Fischer and Peter LaBarbera are outraged that companies are sponsoring the Creating Change conference.
- Finally, James Dobson has lots of advice on how to properly raise girls that is just about as timely as you would expect: “These diverse skills used to be taught to girls in mandatory homemaking classes. Alas, most of these programs were canceled after the revolution of the sixties, and America became the worse for it.”