Right Wing Bonus Tracks – 2/4/16
- “Coach” Dave Daubenmire warns that both Marco Rubio and Ted Cruz are ineligible to be president: “I have a feeling that five black-robed terrorists sitting across the street from the Capitol building will eventually be weighing in on the issue. What do you suppose are the odds of them ruling in favor of the first Hispanic Republican candidate?”
- Tony Perkins blames the repeal of Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell for “five years of sexual assaults, suicides, recruitment woes, and low morale” in the military.
- After being forced out of business in America, the ex-gay “conversion” group JONAH has fled to Israel.
- Ben Carson needs to come to grips with the reality that he is not going to be president.
- The Center for Security Policy insists that it is neither “anti-Muslim” nor “Islamophobic.”
- Finally, Micah Clark of the American Family Association of Indiana says that “the victim today is not the homosexual activists. Hollywood and everybody in society upholds homosexuality. It’s Christianity that is the target.”