Right Wing Bonus Tracks – 2/25/15
- Steve Deace talked to Jesus and “Jesus made it quite clear that President Obama is not a Christian.”
- Donald Trump is so serious about pretending to run for president that he claims to have begun hiring campaign staff.
- Glenn Beck predictably used the guilty verdict in the Chris Kyle murder case as an opportunity to fume at President Obama.
- E.W. Jackson has reportedly been told that he cannot use the auditorium in the Capitol Visitors Center for his racial reconciliation conference, so presumably this will blow up into a full-blown Religious Right crusade in the coming days.
- Finally, Jennifer LeClaire is upset that Larry King apparently doesn’t believe in God: “King is 81 years old. He wants his body frozen—not burned—when he dies. It’s sadly ironic given the fate of those who reject Christ. Let’s pray that God will reach him before it’s too late.”