Right Wing Bonus Tracks – 2/11/15
- Jennifer LeClaire warns that God is deeply grieved by “Fifty Shades of Grey” and that “the spirit of Jezebel is often behind this immoral trend, tapping into the lust of the flesh with its seductive agenda.”
- NOM likens its scheduled “March for Marriage” to the fight for civil rights and 1963’s “March on Washington.”
- Stu Burguiere is not going to miss Jon Stewart when he leaves “The Daily Show” because Stewart is an unfunny hack who has been repetitive and boring for years … says the man who sits beside Glenn Beck every day.
- Apparently, the organization Morality In Media is now known as the National Center on Sexual Exploitation.
- Mark Creech says that “if Republicans move away from conservative evangelical Christians and tango with the left on social issues, no Judas kiss is going to make everything alright. They’ll find themselves abandoned on the dance floor and with no ride home.”
- Finally, Bryan Fischer decided to cover the death of Kayla Mueller on his radio show today by calling her anti-Semitic and, for some reason, raising questions about whether she had a Muslim boyfriend.