Right Wing Bonus Tracks – 12/9/14
- Rep. Louie Gohmert invited ultraconservative pastor Robert Jeffress to deliver the opening prayer in the House of Representatives today.
- End Times broadcaster Jan Markell warns that now that the elections are over, “the White House is going to unleash unholy hell on the nation of Israel.”
- Obviously, the key lesson to be taken away from the Eric Garner tragedy is that “the tax hungry state is out of control, using police power to crack down on petty black market sales, to enforce the obscene taxation that created the black market in the first place.”
- Peter LaBarbera is scandalized: “When it comes to promiscuity and perversion, homosexual men are in a league by themselves.”
- Finally, Janet Porter says that the American Atheists’ “skip church” billboards are proof that God exists because “nobody takes out billboards to attack fairy tales.”