Right Wing Bonus Tracks – 12/4/14
- Glenn Beck explains why people today like movies about superheroes and we have no idea what he is talking about.
- Liberty Counsel does not approve of Washington, D.C.’s ban on “ex-gay” therapy: “This vote will have a severe impact on religious liberty in our nation’s capital … The law will trample the First Amendment rights of counselors to provide, and patients to receive, counseling consistent with their religious beliefs.”
- Newt Gingrich freaks out because President Obama is apparently on the verge of becoming a dictator.
- Peter LaBarbera has an important announcement.
- Finally, James Robison knows what ails America: “The civil unrest in cities around the country, the contention in the halls of leadership, the efforts to divide ‘one nation under God’ into ‘us against them,’ the shameful lack of proper stewardship, and a whole host of other social, political, and economic plagues all trace their roots back to one thing: a disregard for the Divine.”