Right Wing Bonus Tracks – 1/23/15
- Bert Farias declares that churches that open the door for “homosexuality and perversion” will be “considered the chief prize of Satan and potential trophies of hell.”
- Religious Right activist Rob Schenck of Faith and Action called upon fellow anti-abortion activists to also take a stand against gun violence. Not surprisingly, that does not include any support for gun control efforts.
- Janet Porter laments that nobody ever stops to ask God, “How is your day? How do you feel? How can I make it better?”
- Bill Muehlenberg says that witches are real, but that doesn’t mean they should be put to death as the Bible commands because “obviously not everything found in the Old Testament carries over into the New.”
- Finally, Mike Huckabee brags that people who bundled money for Mitt Romney and John McCain in previous elections “are now coming to me and saying ‘we think you can win.'” Well those people obviously have a great track record!