Right Wing Bonus Tracks – 12/18/15
- Peter LaBarbera needs $10,000 to help him “break through the media’s radically-biased ‘cheerleading’ coverage of the homosexual-bisexual-transgender movement.”
- Teen Mania is no more.
- Gun Owners of America says that if President Obama takes an executive action on gun background checks, he’ll be “following in the footsteps of other despots, including China’s Mao, Italy’s Mussolini and Germany’s Adolf Hitler.”
- Apparently it is okay for right-wing journalists to grill GOP presidential candidates about the nuances of their theological beliefs.
- Lee Duigon warns that “leftist schemes for Utopia inevitably involve lots of barbed wire, machine gun towers, re-education—they like to call it ‘sensitivity training’—and piles of dead bodies.”
- Finally, Bryan Fischer argues that Christians and Muslims do not worship the same God because “the God of the Bible has a Son. The god of Islam does not.” That standard would also seemingly disqualify Jews and Christians from believing in the same God, would it not?