Right Wing Bonus Tracks – 12/16/15
- Franklin Graham says conservative Christians must “get out and vote” in 2016 and “elect candidates at all levels that most closely support biblical values and principles” because “this may be the most important election in our nation’s history.”
- Alan Keyes is not a fan of Donald Trump.
- Rafael Cruz, father of GOP presidential hopeful Ted Cruz, will soon be releasing a new book “urging people of faith to get involved in politics,” presumably by voting for his son.
- Steve Deace has half-heartedly apologized for slamming Carly Fiorina for going “full vagina” during last night’s GOP debate.
- Finally, Linda Harvey says that Christians must continue to fight gay marriage: “It’s a moral imperative to refuse to honor such immorality. Christians especially have not just a right, but a duty to our children and grandchildren to lawfully resist this deviance in America.”