Right Wing Bonus Tracks – 12/16/14
- Jeb Bush has announced that he is going to “actively explore” the prospect of running for president.
- On a related note, Donald Trump is once again pretending that he is also thinking about running for the White House.
- 4 WINDS sports minister Steve McConkey believes that the International Olympic Committee’s new non-discrimination policy will “discriminate against Christian athletes and coaches who believe homosexuality is a sin.”
- Peter LaBarbera doesn’t want gay people to be able to donate blood because “the fact is nature discriminates against homosexual behavior.”
- If Hollywood would give Glenn Beck $70 million, he knows that he could make a movie about Moses that would earn a billion dollars.
- Tea Party Nation’s Judson Phillips wants people to know that #whitelivesmatter.