Right Wing Bonus Tracks – 12/14/15
- Mike Huckabee’s struggling presidential campaign has now lost one of its key staffers.
- Phyllis Schlafly thinks Donald Trump’s Muslim immigration ban is an “excellent idea.”
- Liberty University will not be hosting a GOP presidential debate after all.
- Despite the fact that he’s constantly saying the television is a dying medium, Glenn Beck is overjoyed that his network will now be carried by Verizon FIOS.
- Jack Cashill says that “the White House and Muslim activists share few values, but they do share an enemy – traditional Judeo-Christian civilization. Anything they can do to undermine that civilization – making common sense a hate crime, for instance – they will do.”
- Finally, “Coach” Dave Daubenmire is pretty sure that it was his prayers and activism that got Kim Davis released from jail.