Right Wing Bonus Tracks – 12/11/15
- Ryan Anderson complains “that conservative Evangelicals have a harder time coming out against same-sex marriage today than gays, lesbians and transgenders have in coming out about their sexual preference or identity.”
- Jonathan Cahn warns that the Paris and San Bernardino terrorist attacks are signs of “the Harbinger.”
- Ben Carson is threatening to quit the GOP if it plans to “subvert the will of the voters and replace it with the will of the political elite” by preventing Donald Trump from becoming the nominee.
- Jennifer LeClaire laments that “we have not been faithful in enforcing the rule of God in this nation. We allowed prayer to be taken out of public schools. We allowed abortion to be legalized. We allowed same-sex marriage to become ‘normal.’ And now we are allowing the legalization of marijuana. God help us!”
- A Kansas legislator is contemplating taking over as head of the right-wing Kansas Family Policy Council while keeping his position in the state legislature.
- Finally, the Institute on the Constitution’s Jake MacAulay says that “gun control measures ARE NOT law” and so “all those who try to enforce these lawless gun control measures should themselves be arrested and prosecuted.”