Right Wing Bonus Tracks – 12/11/14
- A timely bit of radio commentary from Phyllis Schlafly: “Of all the examples of incompetence and failure to protect Americans that the Obama Administration has displayed, its failure to keep Ebola out of our country may be the worst.”
- The gays just keep ruining Christmas.
- Now that he’s leaving Congress, Rep. Paul Broun is going to need a job so he is going to start his own tea party group.
- You know who should have been Time’s “Person of the Year”? David Barton.
- Finally, Janet Porter is so furious that Ohio Republicans failed to pass her “Heartbeat Bill” that she threw her “Proud to be a Republican” coffee mug in the trash! That’ll show ’em.