Right Wing Bonus Tracks – 12/10/15
- The Palmetto Family Council in South Carolina is now operating a literal “Defend Christmas Freedom Hotline,” which is exactly what it sounds like.
- Erik Rush is convinced that the Left is afraid of him and people like Donald Trump because they are willing to say the things that “could lead to the undoing of a hundred years of their evil work.”
- Todd Starnes bravely stands with Jerry Falwell, Jr. because “sometimes I wonder who hates Christians more — the mainstream media or the Islamic jihadists.”
- Direct mail pioneer Richard Viguerie has added him name to Ted Cruz’s long list of right-wing endorsements.
- Finally, some typically restrained advice from Ted Nugent: “You want to make America a safer place to live, work and play? If so, ban liberal zombies and their horse dung toxic-logic.”