Right Wing Bonus Tracks – 1/14/15
- If Mitt Romney had been elected president, “there wouldn’t be an ISIS at all.”
- Michael Youssef compares the firing of Atlanta fire chief Kelvin Cochran to ISIS: “To terminate someone’s employment and deprive them of their livelihood? That is something worthy of ISIS. Members of ISIS may chop off the heads of Christians, but to chop off someone’s voice or identity originates from the same desire for control through cruelty.”
- Tim Brown opposes allowing Rep. Andre Carson to sit on the House’s Permanent Select Committee on Intelligence because he is a Muslim.
- Cliff Kincaid is not happy that Fox News’ Bret Baier has dropped out of a speaking engagement before an anti-gay group: “The only possible explanation is that the homosexual lobby is so powerful that even the mighty Fox News cannot stand up to the pressure it can generate.”
- Bryan Fischer is likewise displeased: “It is impossible to remain neutral in the culture war on the issue of homosexuality. You are either with God on the matter or you are not.”