Right Wing Bonus Tracks – 1/13/17
- Rep. Louie Gohmert suspects that the shooting at the Fort Lauderdale airport might be “another coverup” like Benghazi.
- Julio Severo asserts that Obama’s state department fomented “culture war on behalf of the homosexual agenda” all over the world that was carried out by that “pro-sodomy neocon,” Hillary Clinton.
- James Dobson declares that Donald Trump won because of the “unprecedented turnout by evangelical and conservative Catholic voters,” and Christians should now “thank God that abortion on demand may soon be struck down by a newly constituted Supreme Court.”
- Christianity Today reports that “compromises designed to safeguard both religious freedoms and LGBT rights won’t fly among many of America’s most influential conservative Christians.Leaders from nearly 90 evangelical seminaries, publications, ministries, and churches—as well as Catholic and Orthodox clergy—signed a statement last month rejecting any legal efforts to protect sexual orientation and gender identity (SOGI).”
- Finally, Cindy Jacobs, Lou Engle, Lance Wallnau, Rick Joyner and other self-declared “prophets” are erecting a prayer shield around Washington, D.C., and President-elect Trump.