Right Wing Bonus Tracks – 11/3/14
- Matt Barber declares that Houston Mayor Annise Parker “must either resign, effective immediately, or Houstonians should begin, without delay, the process of recalling her from office.”
- Army Sgt. Andrew Tahmooressi was released from a Mexican prison over the weekend after having spent over eight month incarcerated for illegally transporting weapons into the country.
- Rachel Alexander knows that “catcalls bother feminists because they’re jealous”: “Feminists are highly critical of women who choose to make a significant effort to look attractive. If they can stop men from complimenting pretty women, they won’t have to observe it and feel pangs of jealousy.”
- Laurie Roth has some advice: “Do not forget the truth about Islam, the gay agenda and Illegal aliens when you go to vote soon. Most of us don’t want to hurt anyone and their rights, however, we won’t put up with groups rewriting and destroying all our rights, crushing our real history, Judeo/Christian values and Constitution.”
- Finally, we’d like to point out to Janet Porter that anti-gay magistrates resigning from office in North Carolina rather than perform gay weddings is not an example of Christians being forced out of office. They chose to resign rather than follow the law.