Right Wing Bonus Tracks – 11/12/14
- Matt Barber is furious that the AP ran a story about a gay World War II vet: “To make this about sexual identity politics, and to focus on this individual’s abhorrent sexual proclivities and his lifestyle choices, and to somehow elevate those disordered behaviors as something to be proud of, is really offensive.”
- William Gheen says that it may be time for a third party if the GOP passes any sort of immigration reform legislation.
- Once again, we feel compelled to point out that government officials who resign from their positions rather than uphold the law is not an example of Christians being forced out of their jobs.
- Alan Robertson says that America will collapse unless it repents for its sins.
- Linda Wall stopped being gay after she read the Bible: “God had said homosexuality was wrong and that settled it!”
- Finally, Bryan Fischer says the next president must be “an unapologetic man of Christian faith who reveres the Word of God, immerses himself in it and is guided by it.”