Right Wing Bonus Tracks – 10/9/15
- Yesterday, Glenn Beck said that it was “beneath me to respond” to Donald Trump mocking him on Twitter so, of course, he spent ten minutes responding to it on his radio program today.
- Phyllis Schlafly received the “William F. Buckley Jr. Award for Media Excellence” at the 2015 Media Research Center Gala last night.
- Bethany Blankley names the 46 senators who “should be tried for treason.”
- Jonathan Cahn continues to promote his failed Shemitah theory while also laughably hedging his bets: “In a good amount of the last seven Shemitahs, the market collapse continues past the Shemitah’s end date, the Hebrew Elul 29, and into the subsequent autumn. In some others, it doesn’t.”
- Finally, Franklin Graham is upset about the removal of a Ten Commandments monument from outside the Oklahoma capitol: “We have been appalled at news reports of ISIS and the Islamic State tearing down all symbols of Christianity in the Middle East; but think about it—we’re doing it to ourselves here in the U.S. Atheists, activists, and anti-God groups like the ACLU, the Freedom From Religion Foundation, and the Military Freedom of Religion Foundation are on a quest to erase or tear down anything associated with the Name of Jesus Christ.”