Right Wing Bonus Tracks – 10/8/15
- Rupert Murdoch claims that he meant “no offence” by suggesting that President Obama was not “a real black president.”
- Rand Paul has scored the crucial Alex Jones endorsement.
- FRC prays that the media will supposedly stop lying about the meeting that Kim Davis had with Pope Francis: “Pray that God will sort out the lies, expose the liars and prevent the distortion from distorting the thinking of the America people. The people must understand that religious liberty must be sacrosanct in our nation if liberty is to survive!”
- Apparently, criticism of Jonathan Cahn is “the true sign of a prophet who speaks truth” and not the result of him being constantly wrong.
- Finally, Bryan Fischer channels David Barton in making the claim that Jesus opposed the minimum wage: “Minimum wage laws price some low-skilled employees out of the job market altogether, raise the cost of goods and services for everybody, including the poor, and reduce the overall number of jobs. Who gets hurt? The little guy looking to place his foot on the bottom rung of the ladder of financial self-sufficiency. Maybe that is why there are no minimum wage laws in the parables of Jesus.”