Right Wing Bonus Tracks – 10/29/14
- Houston Mayor Annise Parker has announced that the subpoenas sent to five area pastors have been withdrawn.
- David Benham was on hand in Ohio last night to a support radical right-wing pastor’s fight against a local strip club.
- A good question: “Is Ebola a Sign of Judgment or a Prophetic Warning?“
- Is anyone surprised that there is now a right-wing effort underway to get nurse Kaci Hickox fired from her job for refusing to submit to involuntary quarantine after she returned from treating Ebola patients in Sierra Leone?
- Janet Mefferd is not happy with Russell Moore for “playing right into the hands of Big Gay.”
- Personhood Alliance has announced a “ground-breaking campaign to launch pro-life ballot initiatives at the county and municipal level across the country in 2015.”
- Finally, Phil Robertson says that Christians need to “vote godly!”