Right Wing Bonus Tracks – 10/24/14
- The Catholic League’s Bill Donohue is calling for a Federal Marriage Amendment: “As any astute political science undergraduate knows, there is no constitutional right to gay marriage. But now that this issue has been thrust upon us by our constitutional law professor president, we need to affirm marriage between a man and a woman in the U.S. Constitution.”
- MassResistance has a simple fourteen point plan on how to “stop the ‘gay marriage’ steamroller.”
- Because Bryan Fischer is a paragon of dishonesty and misinformation, he can’t understand why President Obama named Ron Klain as his “Ebola czar” since Klain supposedly thinks that the world has too many Africans and Asians.
- Dave Welch tells Gordon Klingenschmitt that he and other pastors are prepared to go to jail rather than comply with subpoenas to hand over their sermons.
- Finally, working for Glenn Beck has literally got to be the worst job in the world, as his staff are stuck being lectured by him every day as he flails about, desperately trying to figure out what he is doing.