Right Wing Bonus Tracks – 10/23/14
- “Coach” Dave Daubenmire has a warning to pastors: “They are going to make you marry homosexuals. They are going to throw you in jail and seize your church if you don’t. The devil and his kids do not play fair…they play dirty. You’re going to experience first-hand whether or not you will avoid ‘the wrath’ you assured us we would not have to endure.”
- Mike Huckabee faces a tough decision: run for president or stay at Fox News and make a lot of money.
- Dr. Laurie Roth knows what women want: “Real women in America want God fearing, Constitution and freedom loving servants serving in the HOUSE and SENATE. We are sick of the egomaniac who has taken over the White House. We demand that real men be real men…not this fake ‘metro-sexual’ garbage. Real men are not sound bite experts. They don’t say the perfect thing at the perfect time. They don’t always smell right, look right are act right but they 99,9% of the time do right. Women want men with integrity, grit, and courage and yes…honor who love right and fight right.”
- Dave Welch says the gays are “systematically deconstructing God’s created order.”
- Glenn Beck has made yet another pledge not to spend all of this time talking about religion and politics.
- William Gheen warns that, after the election, President Obama will “ultimately destroy America from within.”
- Finally, here is Kenneth Copeland praying in tongues and ordering the “murderous demon virus” Ebola to bow down to Jesus.