Right Wing Bonus Tracks – 10/18/16
- ALIPAC is “advising all Donald Trump supporters to take advantage of early voting to avoid the potential chaos, violence, and Civil Rights violations that are likely at the polls on Nov 8 when leftists groups like La Raza, SEIU, BLM, anarchists, and the New Black Panthers plan to be at the polls to confront and intimidate Trump voters.”
- David Lane says that “the codifying of homosexual intercourse and marriage by the U.S. Supreme Court, and transgender bathrooms forced upon public schools by a corrupt and lawless Obama administration is just the beginning if Hillary Clinton is elected president.”
- Scott Lively warns that the globalist “puppet-masters” will likely orchestrate “global chaos, probably through war, economic collapse, or both, providing a justification for the implementation of police-state strategies and tactics” designed to keep Trump from winning the election.
- James Dobson calls for Christians to prepare for civil disobedience in a battle over crisis pregnancy centers in California.
- Peter LaBarbera is very sad about Shepard Smith: “We reject the modern vernacular, that Shep ‘came out as gay,’ because we regard every personal ‘coming out’ embracing homosexuality as a tragedy. Identifying publicly with a destructive and unnatural sin is a problem–not something to proud of, nor a natural identity, nor even a mere acknowledgement of an innocuous trait. Hopefully one day Shep will leave homosexuality behind, as so many people have.”
- Finally, Dave Daubenmire says that “rumor has it that John Kasich swings both ways.”