Right Wing Bonus Tracks – 10/10/14
- Jan Markell is “disgusted” that Sen. Al Franken appears poised to win re-election: “Franken is nothing but a stooge for Barack Obama. I believe his voting record is either 99 percent or 100 percent. He’s a useful idiot for Barack Obama, and conservative people here in Minnesota are thoroughly disgusted. But he will win again because this is the People’s Republic of Minnesota.”
- Oh no! “30-Year Muslim Plan To Control America Has Six Years To Go.”
- Is anyone surprised that “Coach” Dave Daubenmire is an anti-vaxxer?
- Malala Yousafzai has become the youngest ever Nobel Peace Prize winner, so presumably Glenn Beck and crew will have a good laugh over the absurd idea that anyone has any idea who she is.
- Finally, FRC prays, once again, against gay marriage: “Father, please build faith in your people to pray and believe for an ultimate victory for biblical marriage in America. Those who do not know you are blind. Send sweeping revival among your churches and an awakening of biblical faith that saturates those who do not know you, in every ‘mountain’ of culture in our nation – bring heartfelt repentance and a recommitment to the things that are important to you – including marriage. May our judges and legislators courageously defend marriage; and shake off the curse they are bringing upon our nation. Cause our highest court to grant Idaho a permanent stay; to review these and other marriage cases and to affirm the constitutional right of states to decide who is qualified to marry under their own state law.”