In an address to the Eagle Forum’s annual convention in St. Louis on Sept. 11, Ann Coulter repeated her claim that Democratic candidates are “winning elections they never could have won before” because they used the immigration system to “bring in ringers” after they “realized they couldn’t get Americans to vote for them.”
As a result, every bad thing that has ever happened to America is the result of the country’s immigration system, she concluded.
“Everything bad thing that has happened, everything that you see them talking about on TV, whether it’s Obamacare or the Iran deal, Obama losing the war in Iraq for us, gay marriage, all of this is as a result of immigration, it never could have happened without Obama,” she said. “We are looking at, for the rest of our lifetimes, an entire Supreme Court of Ruth Bader Ginsburg if this isn’t stopped.”
Coulter said that the only legal immigrants who should be allowed to stay in the country are the ones who vote Republican: “To paraphrase Donald Trump, 20 percent are probably good people, they’re Republicans. But the other 80, the 8 out of 10, the other 80 percent, I’m sorry, they’ve got to go.”