An action alert from American Family Association President Tim Wildmon today warns of a plague of “mandatory gay brain-washing” sweeping the nation. Such brainwashing, he reports, is being done by people like a gay public official in Kentucky whose Twitter account is “flaming with pro-gay hype” — such as news of his engagement. The only thing to do, Wildmon says, is to watch AFA’s new movie about anti-Christian persecution and “pray for America” because “I am convinced that the survival of America as the greatest nation in history rests on whether the nation turns away from its slide into secularism and once again seeks the true God.”
Two more Christian business owners face fines, mandatory gay brain-washing
Tuesday, October 13, 2014
Christian-owned Hands on Originals was asked to print the shirts for the Lexington Pride Festival but politely declined because of the owner’s sincerely held religious beliefs. Instead, he found a printer willing to do the job and for the same price. (See full story at OneNewsNow )
Lexington Human Rights Commission Executive Director Raymond Sexton told FoxNews’ Todd Starnes that Christian business owners should leave their faith at home and is recommending that the HRC fine the owner and force him to attend mandatory “diversity training” conducted by the commission.
Ironically, the commission’s vice-chairman is a rabid homosexual activist, whose Twitter account is flaming with pro-gay hype, including his own “gay” engagement announcement.
Liberty Ridge Farms, located in New York, was recently fined $10,000 and ordered to pay two lesbians $1,500 each. That’s because the Gifford family, which owns the farm, refused to rent its facilities for a lesbian wedding because of their religious beliefs.
The New York Division of Human Rights found the owners guilty of violating New York’s human rights law, in particular public accommodations and sexual orientation. You can read the full story at OneNewsNow .
These are not made-up stories. They are real…and becoming more and more frequent.
Homosexual activists are now intentionally seeking out Christian business owners for the sole purpose of attacking and destroying religious liberties.
Concerning A Time To Speak, I am praying that you will undertake these five actions:
1) Watch the film . Right now, you can watch a free stream at www.ATimeToSpeak.com .
2) Pass it on or show it to as many friends and family as you can. DVDs can be ordered from the website.
3) Visit ATimeToSpeak.com for a wealth of information about how you can help preserve America’s religious freedoms, including a comprehensive online voter guide on where candidates stand on issues that matter most.
4) Vote your biblical values on Tuesday, November 4. The upcoming midterm elections are critical. Imagine the impact Americans of faith can have on the future of our nation, the character of its leadership, and the health of its families if we all applied biblical principles to every aspect of our lives – including committing to vote and to vote wisely.
5) Pray for America. If you watch the news you know that America is facing threats from without and within the nation. I am convinced that the survival of America as the greatest nation in history rests on whether the nation turns away from its slide into secularism and once again seeks the true God.