Right Wing Round-Up – 6/9/15
- Elliot Mincberg @ Salon: The right’s slimy new scheme: The made-up “religious freedom” protection designed to gut same-sex marriage.
- Josh Feldman @ Mediaite: Pastor Responds to Maher over Christian Persecution: Nazis Didn’t Burn the Jews Right Away.
- Warren Throckmorton: Missouri Baptist Convention Grateful to Help Host David Barton; Christian Historians Disagree.
- Tierney Sneed @ TPM: Louisiana GOPers In Fiscal Mess Beg Grover Norquist To Relax No Tax Pledge.
- Todd Heywood @ PrideSource: Anti-Gay West Michigan ‘Mechanic’ To Host Townhall In Jenison Public School.
- Mark Joseph Stern @ Slate: Kansas Gov. Sam Brownback Threatens to Defund Judiciary if It Rules Against Him.