Right Wing Round-Up – 1/13/15
- PFAW: Edit Memo: White House Outreach to Republicans on Judges Should Be Met with Cooperation, Not Stonewalling.
- Sarah Posner: The New Ground Zero on LGBT Rights and Religion.
- Sean Mandell @ Towleroad: FOX News Anchor Bret Baier Joins Gary Sinise In Pulling Out From Anti-Gay Catholic Group’s Annual Summit.
- Tina Nguyen @ Mediaite: GOP Rep. Scalise Once Killed a Bill Apologizing for Slavery.
- Betsy Woodruff @ Slate: Why Can’t the RNC Rid Itself of a Racist?
- Ian Millhiser @ Think Progress: Anti-Gay Conservatives Stage Rally To Demand The Right To Have Bigots On The Government’s Payroll.