Right Wing Leftovers – 9/27/13
- Allen West will headline a fundraiser for E.W. Jackson, which should surprise absolutely nobody.
- WND readers send messages of support to the man behind the “Innocence of Muslims,” mostly calling for President Obama to be put in jail.
- On Monday, “ex-gay” activists will be “hosting a lobby day to visit with members of Congress.”
- Sen. Ted Cruz joined Jordan Sekulow, Rob Schenck, and other activists for a prayer vigil outside the White House.
- Finally, Exxon will begin offering benefits to legally married same-sex couples. We wonder what FRC will say?