Right Wing Leftovers – 8/6/12
- Last week, Mitt Romney met privately with a group of Religious Right leaders, including James Dobson, Gary Bauer, and Jerry Boykin.
- But Bryan Fischer is not impressed, complaining that it seems like Romney is “going out of his way to de-motivate the conservative base.”
- Is the Glory of God Departing From US?
- Matt Barber says Chick-fil-A Appreciation Day “proved with earthshaking resonance that liberals’ whole ‘gay-marriage-is-inevitable’ thingy remains as sterile as the fraudulent concept itself.”
- Quote of the day from Janet Porter: “The hottest summer is nothing compared to what some will face in eternity.”
- Finally, David Barton has recorded an ad endorsing Todd Akin: