Right Wing Leftovers – 7/12/13
- Supporters of Proposition 8 are asking the California Supreme Court Friday “to order the state’s county clerks to enforce the state’s marriage amendment.”
- Liberty University’s lawsuit against health care reform legislation has been dismissed.
- On a related note, FRC prays that God will “help Congress and the people to organize effectively to overturn Obamacare” and end “the economic enslavement of American families.”
- Secretary of Homeland Security Janet Napolitano is resigning to become the president of the University of California.
- Finally, “Coach” Dave Daubenmire is sick and tired of being called racist just because he is a “proud white man“: